Friday, August 17, 2012

Egypt,Portugal,Spain, England, Israel and many more...


Hope all my fans and Blog followers are having a great Summer! 
Mine has been ALL about writing, writing, writing. Vacations will have to wait, as usual...:)
After a month of deep focus on my BOOK, I´m already preparing for my return to Egypt and then more...
Here are the NEWS I can advance, right now (more on the way):

1. Egypt return (contact me for infos about my shows and private lessons to individuals and groups in Cairo);

2. Workshops and performance in Spain (Barcelona, 2,3,4th November);

3. Workshops and Conference in Portugal (dates to be announced);

4. Workshops and performance in England (LONDON) on the first weekend of December (more places and dates to be announced);

5. A VERY HAPPY gathering of PASSIONATE Artists in Israel. I´m so honored to be TEACHING and PERFORMING at "EILAT FESTIVAL", this January, 2013.

More NEWS and detailed INFOS will follow soon!

P.S. Taking a "Criative Writing Course" this month, while I actually polish my own BOOK final phase of writing. 


1 comment:

Hazem_zoom said...

Thanks for wishing us a great summer, I hope the same for you too.

& for the festival in Spain, WOW goooood luck ;)))), will you share with us the news of your journey to spain and that festival in Barcelona?