Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"Women who follow their dreams"


How honored and proud of being part of this WONDERFUL project created by Keti Sherif!
"Women who follow their dreams" is a gathering of real life stories telling about WOMEN who dared to take risks and follow their dreams, no matter how hard that may have been and how many obstacles they would have to face. 
This is what I call my own personal heroes!

A bit of my own life story is there, as well as the story of many other fascinating women who share their LIGHT and FIRE in order to INSPIRE each other to move forward and higher.
I LOVE the concept of UNITING WOMEN´s creativity, hearts and souls. Just LOVE IT.
Follow the LINK, read on and INSPIRE yourself to reach for whatever you dream of.
Amen to THAT!

Here´s the link where you can find the E-Book and download it:




"Dream BIG and take ACTIONS to turn those dreams into REALITY.
 Remember: Each BIG flight starts with a single STEP.:)"
Quote by "myself and I".

1 comment:

Hazem_zoom said...

This is a good and important subject, I'm a man but I really belief that woman is the a second half in human life (not just a joy for men or a pet for traditions or old religious thoughts to throttle her life and treat it only as only a sexual joy for man).
Woman is also a human feels and love and hate and want and desires just like men, and she has her lost rights and freedoms (socially,sexually,and politicaly,...etc) (support for her from men is required so woman won't always fight for her freedom everywhere and againts everyone) but woman is the only creature who can set herself free and gain all her rights.

My greetings for you for this subject and thanks for Keti Sherif also for her efforts in that project. Big cheeers.