Monday, April 8, 2013

The World dancing with me (blessed*): Spain, England, Cyprus, Ukraine...heaven on the horizon.

One more apology dedicated to my blog readers.
 I´ve been neglecting my blogs for way too long - I know it. Many travels, cycle closing, moving from country to country, not really knowing where is my ground (or even if I have one...), growing, not really knowing what is right and left...too much happening: LIFE.
Absence can also be a kind of presence and silence can speak louder than words.
The promise to catch up on the blog´s update is already done. Meanwhile, here´s the list of the next stations where my dance train will land (´cause my train has wings):

Spain; England; Cyprus and Ukraine and the rest of the world next. Paris and Eilat already lined up for the grand opening of 2014 and so many more events to come spread all over the world. What an honour!

No matter how many times I say "thank you" they never seem to be enough. My career´s evolution is well deserved and worked for but there´s still - and always - a sense of bliss, awe and gratitude towards the accomplishments of my highest dreams. The Universe-God is fair, after all.
See you all soon (somewhere over the rainbow).

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

never mind
we keep waiting your news and updates.
just be safe and enjoy your time

Hazem_Zoom said...

Yeah we are happy you are back to us here in the blog ;)