Monday, December 30, 2013

My NEW BOOK "The secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond" arriving...:)))))))))))))))))))))

 
Arriving to the WORLD: my BOOK
"The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond"
A Journey of Death and Rebirth in the country of the Pyramids


Once upon a time, I had a dream so I chased it – in Egypt.... This Magical Book tells about this Adventure, the Price we pay for our Passions and the Wisdom we can gather on the Journey up the Mountain.
Almost killed, chased, shocked and amazed with an Egyptian (fascinating) underworld very few foreigners ever get to know.

***
" The Vision* of a Dance that answers to the question: what´s the Law?
I can hear the eternal echo (lonely singing in the mountains): The Law is LOVE. Here´s my discovery, my creed and reason to live – my own treasure island found at the present (full circle) moment.
Leaving everything I knew behind, heading to the mysterious Egypt (with a bag full of ignorance, guts and big dreams) was more than an ambitious impulse; it was a Sacred Initiation. Little did I know that it would be through hell that I would reach (my own private) Heaven."

From my BOOK "The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond
 
*
Sneak preview of some of the Book´s illustrations (directed related to each chapter´s theme) lovingly done by my own hands.




 
Lifting the veil a little bit more (enjoy it)...
 
What inspired you to write this book?
My own personal and professional career and life experience in Egypt as well as the Secrets* I gathered there and the urgency to share it with the whole world.
After almost 8 years of performing, teaching, researching and living in Egypt (with all the shocking and miraculous experiences that come along with it), I´ve started to travel the world and notice much of the Knowledge I had been gathering was not only unknown but urgent to share. So I started taking notes on the most important things I had learnt in Egypt – regarding dance and life (one and the same) – and keeping them in a very special notebook which, eventually, ended up as a full Course (“The Secrets of Egyptian Dance” – for art and for life) and this brand new Book.
 
(From the upcoming Press Release of the Book)

No comments: