Tuesday, August 26, 2014

"The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond" heading to USA with me*


It´s with excitement and honour that I start to prepare my upcoming
USA TOUR (New York, Boston, Alaska and Chicago...). Workshops, shows, lectures and a well deserved focus on my first published book "The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond" will be on the order of the day.

The true magic of this eternal dance will be invading Uncle Sam´s land and changing lives: proud to be the bridge of a sacred, loving, creative mission that has brought me so much joy.

For more informations about the TOUR or for BOOK ORDERS (receive your own autographed copy), please email me: dancemagica@gmail.com


Image courtesy: Ksenija (from Slovenia)

Some pieces of text from my book "The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond" - courtesy of Xofi Oak.


Me - the author - and the fist baby (with another one on the way). Immensely proud and grateful for the wonder*ful job done so far. This is what happens when we live with passion, integrity and courage (the prizes are endless and untouchable by common mediocrity). Thanks, God; thanks, Life!


Image courtesy: Maria Claudia Gonzalez (another happy reader).

 

No comments: