Friday, February 8, 2013

Joana Saahirah choreography for teaching "Il Fan"



For me, the value of WORD of HONOUR is untouchable. Once I give my word to someone - specially to myself - then there´s no turning back. I HAVE to do what I promised I would.
So here we go: one of the choreographies I taught in several countries (Spain, Ireland, Russia, England, Israel, you name it...:). I usually don´t share this material on videos because it´s just NOT the same as learning it from me, personally.

Copying is not LEARNING - as far as I´m concerned - and I know there´s not much more than that to be taken from videos but a PROMISE is a PROMISE and here I am answering to the requests of so many wonderful and passionate dancers to studied with me and asked for the goodies on video.

Hope you will feel as inspired as I feel every time I face the challenge to coregraph a new piece (dread it and love it at the same time).

No comments: