Wednesday, February 13, 2013

This is IT*


My Passion, Mission, Dream and LOVE all have been gathering into a same path and purpose for the last years of my Life. Destiny may have dragged me to Egypt in a way I could not logically explain at the time; all the challenges, walls and shocks I had to deal with and LEARN FROM were not - in my wildest imagination- what I had previewed for myself but still the Universe KNEW best.

More recently things, people and the whole JOURNEY have been revealed as clear as crystal to me and the REASON behind my career, my adventures and LIFE is - every day - more obvious, loving and stronger than ever. I gladly find out that nothing is stronger than the TRUTH.:)

My Soul knew* all along about the treasures this ancient, magical, alchemical DANCE has kept in its womb for so long; my mind caught up with it; then my body and my heart. NOW the WORLD is ready and I just say: Let´s DO IT* (and amen to that).
 

No comments: