Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Summer (LOVE) Bliss***:

 
Images (of my Summer) that speak louder than words.
Re-awakening to Life´s Challenges after the tasting - almost chaotic, almost real - of a truly BLISSFUL Summer time. Love - and Life - has this unsuspected Miracles and I am - now* - a believer.
From where do I get my inspiration?! It could only be from you - always you: my hips between your hands (planting new gardens of dances yet to be born) and my heart under your skin - as it always was and will be.
What you´ve given me (in resume): Air (once the air seemed to have vanished from my horizon); surprises (!); three dolphins playing on the shore to my (our) own delight; sun and Ocean (inside and around us); love making that is ETERNAL, quite like Us, together; the madness and rare Art of not asking, not understanding, not doubting and not fearing: SURRENDERING to US, to LIFE, to the MIRACLES that already fell on our laps and for the ones we baked under this blessed sun of August.
 
GRATEFUL for all the LOVE, PASSION, LAUGHTER, WARMTH, EXCITEMENT, HOME RETURN, PEACE and - above all - for your eyes on mine, telling me of hell and heaven (wrapped up in golden linen, sweetly invading our kisses and the dangerous dance that is ME & YOU: US).






 
 

No comments: