Thursday, August 22, 2013

What it means BEING a WOMAN?

Challenges never cease to chase me (also vice-versa!): they are my fuel and fire: the LEARNING, the CONQUERING, the ESCALATING of the MOUNTAINS, the eagerness to kill this thirst for KNOWLEDGE and WISDOM (two different things); the passion for FEELING and EXPERIENCING everything that amplifies me.

Following whatever I cannot escape from (myself, most of all), it was with immense pleasure that I embarked on a new challenge that is yet to be fully revealed.

For now, here´s the first stone of this particular* Castle: I AM ASKING TO ALL THE WOMEN I KNOW (no matter which nationality, religion, age, profession, social or any other background) what it means - FOR THEM - to BE a WOMAN or how they define FEMININE.

For way too long, what WOMEN are seem to have been defined by men (?!) but NOW the time has come for WOMEN to DEFINE (or remember) THEMSELVES.
So it is with much excitement and love that I launch the CHALLENGE:
 
DEFINE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A WOMAN or WHAT IS FEMININE?
 
Answers may be sent to my email: dancemagica@gmail.com or directly to my Facebook Fan Page (follow link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joana-Saahirah-of-Cairo-Fan-Page/183318258358726 )

 

No comments: