Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Souvenir from Odessa (Ukraine) and JoanaSaahirah on TWITTER






Ok: mixing up things a little (errr....a lot!): a souvenir from one of my workshops in Odessa, Ukraine;  a message from the angels received ten days ago in Kiev, Ukraine´s (agitated) capital and my presence on TWITTER (never thought I´d see the day...).






Menu*:

1. Check the vídeo (and its second part, also available on Youtube)




2. Follow me on TWITTER @JoanaSaahirah with exclusive posts, vídeos, thoughts and food for the soul PLUS "THE SECRETS OF EGYPT" BOOK CRUMBS. 
3. "May Life give you angel wings for you to fly wherever you dream to go" - told me one of my students in Kiev, Ukraine*, making me breathe deeply within the recognition of Angels´presence everywhere. 



*Following my bliss and inspiring others to do the same.

No comments: