Monday, February 1, 2010










Cairo, the 2nd February, 2010

Me at work...updating some news on my dance path...

It has been a very, very busy time for me these last two weeks...so many great things going on and so much of me put out there...I guess I discovered that time's a wasting...or, by another words...no time AT ALL to waste.

The last shows have been unbeliveable and you really had to be there to know what I mean.
Hard work, intelligence, resilience above all obstacles and faith...all combined to help me get to the REAL POINT when it comes to DANCE as an ART FORM.
No matter how many classes, all sorts of education and tips you can receive from the best teachers in the whole wide world, I now understand that the real matter - when it comes to dance or, for that matter, LIFE itself - is something you discover inside of yourself with no one's help or external hints.

Now I am INDEED getting the point.
Asking God for guidance, always...

No comments: