Saturday, February 6, 2010








Cairo, the 5th February, 2010

Another departure... NEWS to retain while I travel:

Dear followers, I have been a bad girl (for good reasons, though...).

Absent for two weeks and now, again...stressing about my upcoming departure to Portugal, then heading to India for an unforgettable treap, returning to Portugal for work and then coming back to Cairo to restart my shows and so many other things going on my life.
I am so excited!


In the middle of all this mess, I hope I have the time and opportunity to even say HI to my dear Blog followers but I cannot promise a follow-up or any updates. Let's see how it goes.


NEWS to retain:

1. SHOWS at the NILE MAXIM going.....................(there's a huge smile on my face so you can imagine how they're going).
The reason why I am not commenting on my shows is because they're really going...
Yes, that's the reason.
I am taking this evil eye thing very seriously because I had actual proof that it is a SERIOUS MATTER. So...to know how...my shows are going, you just have to step on the NILE MAXIM and see it for yourself.

Reservation numbers to book your place and watch my show:

- 002 - 012 73 88888

- 002- 011 73 88888

- 002 - 010 73 88888

- 002 - 02 273 88888


2. WORKSHOPS IN PORTUGAL, LISBON ON THE 28TH FEBRUARY.
FOR INFOS, CONTACT ME through the email: dancemagica@gmail.com

3. LATIN ARABIA IN COLOMBIA - WORKSHOPS AND LIVE SHOW
Being the invited artist and teacher from Cairo of the Oriental Dance Festival in Colombia - LATIN ARABIAN - on the 30th April, 1st and 2nd May, 2010 (Latin America, here I come!).

Workshops and shows with live orchestra from Cairo (see further details in ulterior post).

I´m looking forward to teach my new choreographies and finally bring a bit of the Cairo magic to the world performing with live band in a show I wouldn´t advise you to miss…:)

For detailed infos, please follow the links:

Luz Betty :

http://www.facebook.com/board.php?status=256&uid=192120191576#/group.php?gid=192120191576&ref=search&sid=1065196571.3261620850..http://www.facebook.com/board.php?status=256&uid=192120191576#/group.php?gid=192120191576&ref=search&sid=1065196571.3261620850..1l

Website: http://www.saharnicompany.com/

3. I'll also be performing and teaching in Argentina (Buenos Aires) on the 7,8, 9th May! Tango and Oriental...this will be an AMAZING time to have...
Infos: Bellydance Weekend Festival 2010 Buenos Aires
www.infoarabe.com


4. Intensive workshop in Portugal - Lisbon - on the 28th February (program available at portuguese version of this BLOG: www.joanamagica.blogspot.com)and infos through my email: dancemagica@gmail.com


5. News, photos and videos weekly updated at my FaceBook Page (Search for Joana Saahirah in the FaceBook) and on Youtube.

6. MUCH MORE GREAT NEWS TO COME, INSHAH ALLAH! FOLLOW THEM IN THIS BLOG AND WISH ME LUCK ON MY JOURNEYS...

FOOD FOR THE SOUL:

Knowing that the job of being a human is so hard , and it is the only job there is left - though we keep on pretending otherwise (...)

AS TOLD BY NOBEL PRIZE WINNER TONI MORRISON to Pam Houston.

No comments: