Tuesday, July 14, 2009




Cairo, the 11th July, 2009



"Backstage mania - PART 2 ...when working becomes a personal challenge I'm so proud of...!"




I cannot describe all that's going on with me. I have deserved every bit of magic and constant blessings and yet I cannot stop feeling some disbelief at the gifts I am receiving, more and more.





This is backstage mania - PART 2. Crazy photos to remind me of a turning point in my professional and personal life.

Before each blessed show, me and my orchestra gather and joke around, rehearsal (there's always something new on my mind) and sing along. The dancers watch in disbelief. They whisper in my ear- after those improvised musical lounge parties - I give too much confidence to my orchestra. I should be tougher on them. Let's see about that!

"Heaven, I'm in heaven...and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak...

And I seem to find the happiness I seek,

when we're out together dancing cheek to cheek..."

No comments: