Friday, March 5, 2010

Portugal, the 5th March, 2010


"BACK from INDIA, not quite back from the world...


"
How can you go back to ugliness after you´ve seen BEAUTY? How can you return to darkness after you´ve seen the LIGHT? My treap to India was, at the moment, undescribable.

I didn´t land yet. I did return from New Dehli on the 27th at night and taught a few amazing workshops the whole next day (the 28th February). Did the girls notice I was still back in India? Not quite on the ground?!

I am still searching for a clear mind. Clear enough to articulate a bit of all I ´ve seen, smelled, heard and lived in INDIA.

I am in love, what more can I say? I have returned home...again. What more can I say?


Here are a few home made videos of my treap. They do not express not even a fifth part of the realities I had contact with but they are tasty bits of a treap I want to repeat.

Another DOOR has been opened in my life...can´t shut it back.


VIDEO I (Snake charmer with a less than charmed poor, exhausted snake).

No comments: