Saturday, July 27, 2013

Summer* Adventures

 Whoever knows me well is aware that taking vacations (as in totally stop working or creating  in my head-heart) is a rare, strange, unexpected event in my life.
-Vacations? YOU - taking vacations? Are you all right? What happened?! (:/ yeah...)
 
It´s not only a matter of always being busy with new professional adventures (thanks GOD for them***) but also a little detail I am blessed to recognize: my WORK is not only "work" but my biggest passion, love, excitement, addiction. It´s not what I do for a Living (real LIVING*, not sub-living) but also what gives me more pleasure and bliss.
I absolutely ADORE with total PASSION what I do so the urgent need to get away from it  does not exist. Add to that the fact that I am permanently on working mode - even when I am not actively doing something: new movements, ideas, articles, choreographies, show concepts and such are permanently swimming inside of me - no matter how far I may try to be from my duties.
 
This Summer will be an exception. :)))))))))))))))))))))
 I will take 10 days off my "regular" (so irregular) life for a short but HAPPY period of sun, rest, bliss and love.
Until then, I will leave you with two choreographies I did to teach in several countries and a "see you later" full of the best things Life has to offer.
 


No comments: