Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ukraine, here I come!

Vintage me***

 
Well, well, well: Ukraine is my next Love Journey stop and I couldn´t be more excited.
Teaching and performing (with live Cairo orchestra: YES!) by the side of some pretty talented artists I very much respect. What a ride!
 
The ones who know me are aware that I am a rule breaker per nature but there is a side of me that is so fond of traditions that I could even be called "conservative". Some things should never change:
 
Romantic love - the holding hands type;
Italian ice cream and coffee;
Books printed on paper;
Friends that last a life time;
Gardens, lakes, sea and mountains for romance and peace;
Riding a bycicle;
Pretty dresses with ribbons tied around the waist;
Sleeping under the stars;
Doing everything with passionate love (dancing as making love - exactly one and the same, as far as I am concerned);
Silence. :)
 
World: here I come!:)))))))))))))))))))))


No comments: