Friday, July 26, 2013

Ukraine & Egypt: much closer (to each other) than you would imagine...

Watching Miracles happen through the dancers I have the pleasure to teach.
 
 
Ok, let´s do this. Shisha Party Festival in Ukraine was A RIDE!
 Thanks, first of all, to Juliya Pepelyachkova for believing in my work and
Arusa Nanu for being the bridge that it all easier and much more wonderful. 
 
 
 
Dancing, teaching or just BEING ALIVE (not sure which one is the right one: maybe all in one).
 
My habibi - God Ghanesh - unexpectedly showed up at my workshops.
Divine message???

 
At the GORGEOUS ODESSA OPERA HOUSE.
Rocking the house with FANTASTIC DANCERS***
A new brother in my Life (love you, David)*
Teaching.
Teaching.

 

Teaching.
P.S. All these "teaching" photos are courtesy of my dear DavidOfScandinavia). Thanks, my lovely.

*****
My head is spinning right now (no such luck as a week on the beach...not yet) and there are too many things on my hands that start - once again - to reclaim my attention but I will manage to write, at least, a telegram: from Ukraine, with Love*.
What a roller coaster. God (three times God).
Food from Ukraine ("oh, the borscht"): FABULOUS.
Wonderful people (artists and quality human beings) met on the Journey.
Audiences, Dancers and Artists in the Festival were FANTASTIC. LOVING. APPRECIATIVE. PASSIONATE. SOULFUL.
Watching "Swan Lake" at the gorgeous Odessa Opera House: BLISS. OH. BLISS.
LAUGHING with fellow ARTISTS who shared so much more than just work: memories to cherish and keep warmly in my heart (stored for Winter times).

The opportunity to share my Vision of Oriental Dance with the World: HONOR and BLESSING.
Odessa (Dead Sea) beach: sweet and calm with some spices in it.
LOVING IT ALL.
GRATEFUL.
HAPPY*.
I LOVE YOU, UKRAINE.:)



The HONOR and JOY to share my Vision* of Oriental Dance with the World is beyond words.

No comments: