Saturday, April 12, 2014

Finding my own VOICE*- literally

We´re so many people in one - so many. Not limiting myself makes a LOT of people mad (go figure!) but - you know what?! - I am learning not to give a damn about what other people´s ghosts think or say.
Oh (!)the FREEDOM that comes with minding my own business without worrying the least about other people´s opinions. Try it and you´ll see.
Right now: FINDING MY OWN VOICE (for the first time in life) and worlds within me that I never thought existed.
Proud, excited & scared - meaning that I am ALIVE (and that´s the coolest thing). 

Someone once called me a "belly dancer". No offense taken in these words (just a little pity for small minds and mainstream gnorance): BELLY (such a wonderful thing to have in our bodies) and DANCER (that I am). Yet...
Let me tell you one thing: there´s more LIFE than the surface you insist on laying upon me. As I´ve said millions of time: I will never fit your shelf; I will never gladly sit inside the prison you wish to see me in.

Just wait and see* - they never saw it coming!

No comments: