Friday, April 18, 2014

On the Road again: Russia, here I come!*********************

How I´m feeling*
Between dancing, teaching, choreographing, writing, promoting, travelling the world to share the genuine Egyptian Dance and plotting other wonderful adventures, I take a deep breath and know - just know - that Life can be really wonderful.

Promoting my book "The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond" and getting the other* one ready for publishing.
This girl is taking care of business - BIG TIME.
Astrakan, Russia - "Spring of Oriental" Festival.
Honoured to teach, perform and judge in this beautiful city/event.


The biggest event in Russia - where I´m sure I´ll find some of the highest level of talent and professionalism. Teaching, performing and judging in Moscow! Another honour, another opportunity to share my Vision* of Oriental Dance with the world*********************



No comments: