Sunday, April 6, 2014

Life is what we make of it (my inspirations of the moment)

How could I NOT* include "my man" in this List? The things that most inspire me now:
1. Spring - bringing the sun, the flowers and the colours of life present everywhere I look;
2. Love - the feeling, the idea, the dream of it*. The day I stop believing and living for it* is the day I, literally, die.
3. Great books I still manage to read between the 1000 things I am permanently doing.
4. New passions that arise from the depths of who I am.
5. Movies - my secret addiction.
6. Singing - the old passion is back (to stay).
7. Choreographing, performing & teaching.
8. Writing - another old passion that is on fire. Working on the final editing of my second book is a MAJOR responsability full of learning curves, challenges, smashed fears and excitement.
9. Promoting my first published book: "The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond".
10. The Women in my Life: students, friends, fellow dancers and even strangers who never stop to inspire me, astonish me, support me and offering me extra reasons to see them as Queens.
11. Hope - yes, HOPE itself is what inspires me the most.
P.S. Jude Law - a MUST on all my GREAT things´s list. No shame on hormonal passions and teenager dreams* (celebrating it to the fullest).
 

No comments: