Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cairo, the 21st December, 2009

"Christmas time in Portugal"

This is a special time for me beyond all that is visible to the public eye.

Appearances decieve and no one, except me, can really know and understand the depth of all the turmoil running around my heart and my soul.

My family needed me, maybe more than ever, this Christmas and I needed them. There is some kind of sacred recharge ritual you can only get from LOVE. Here I am doing it.

It comes in so many shapes and disguises...

Smelling the pine trees and the rain. Feeling cold drops on my face and hugging some close friends. Watching my mum laugh and holding hands with her. These are deluxe recharge rituals I am lucky to have and for that I thank God!

Kissing and running along with our animals, listening to external and internal silence and remaining still for a few days.

Should I hybernate like bears?! I guess that, in some ways, that´s what I´m doing in order to be ready for the BEST year of my life (so far...).

Merry Christmas to you all. Wherever you are. If you´re alone, busy with family and friends, in any sort of condition we may consider good or bad.

Whatever...because the Strenght to create Peace and Joy is within us and the colour of reality is defined by our own hands.

Whatever is your condition and no matter how confused, lonely or smashed your heart is, here I am wishing you a Merry Christmas and hoping you can gather yourself, reboot and be reborn (like Jesus).

I am wishing the same for myself because we´re all just ONE.



Merry Christmas.

No comments: