Tuesday, July 5, 2011







Then here I go flying away once more...





Cairo is too hot right now and already getting lazy for Ramadan...and I have way too much to do so I say to myself: YALLA!


No matter how many shocks, disappointments and stabbing in the back we may suffer, there are only two choices: Moving on and accepting reality by learning from it with a light heart or become as dark and ugly as the ones who hurt us.

I choose BEAUTY, always. In my ART, in my writing, in my LIFE.


So here are the events you can follow about me these days:



1. Secret writing project. In the box of the Gods. Getting even braver because of this one!


2. If you happen to be in Cairo during the month of July, then take the opportunity to have private lessons with me. Booking through my email: dancemagica@gmail.com



3. Teaching and performing in PORTUGAL, UNITED STATES, ITALY and SPAIN during the upcoming months and a BRAND new show in Cairo that will ROCK the mind and heart of so many people. They will not see it coming and, yet, the storm will hit them!



4. Further informations about my performances and workshops on the FACEBOOK (add me as Joana Saahirah) and through my email: dancemagica@gmail.com









No comments: