Sunday, July 24, 2011










Trips away from hot summer Cairo, writing craze of my own book, brand new shows in Cairo on the stove, events all over the world!





***Here s what you may follow regarding to my EVENTS for the next few months:




1. Brand new shows in Cairo being prepared with all my experience, fire and LOVE.

More than ever. I think I was just born again. That will show in my DANCE. I am sure of that!



2. Writing craze.

I never imagined that writing my own book would be so challenging. Most of all, showing my most private vulnerability is frightening (even for me...being used to expose myself in such an open and natural way!).




3. Events in PORTUGAL (Lisbon) - August,

UNITED STATES (Miami) - September,

ITALY (Merano) - October


and SPAIN (Barcelona) - November

where I will perform and teach, sharing this AMAZING PASSION I have inside my heart for Oriental Dance.





NOTE: My own videos available at the Youtube (search for Joana Saahirah of Cairo).


Photos, updates and videos available at FACEBOOK. Add yourself to my new FB page (also add me as Joana Saahirah). The old page has reached its acceptance limits so you can only join the NEW ONE.


Any additional question should be directed to my email: dancemagica@gmail.com

**********************************************************

So many other surprises I will be sharing as we go along...wishing all LOVE and COURAGE to all of us.

No comments: