Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Joana S. in IRELAND, this December: Workshops, Performance & Cozy Cultural Talk!

It´s gonna be fantastic: can´t wait to return to one of my favorite places: IRELAND.
All countries are beautiful and unforgettable - in their own unique way - but some grab me more by the soul´s horns than others and IRELAND is - no doubt! - one of them.

WORKSHOPS in DUBLIN and TULLAMORE, performance and a spontaneous OPEN and COZY CULTURAL TALK about Egyptian Music, Dance and Culture.
Sharing what I´ve learnt in these last years (8 years, darlings!:) of life and performing in Egypt is a BLESSING I am - every day - grateful for. I REALLY had to rescue the SOUL of egyptian dance from its cradle - Egypt - so that I could honestly pass it on with the whole WORLD***.

IRELAND it IS:
Lots of Leprechauns joining us for Inspiration* and HAPPY moments of discovery, joy and PRESENCE.




No comments: