Thursday, October 3, 2013

Appreciation (the cherry on the top of my cake):


Just for the sake of wonder and gratitude, here´s  of the comments I received from a dancer/student who participated in my workshops. Tears in my eyes and a fairy dancing inside my chest:).



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Dear Joana...
  I wanna say thank you for the fantastic workshop on Saturday. You are the Oriental/Egypt soul, now I understand what you mean by saying "Bringing back the soul of oriental dance". Please show all the bellydancers around the world that THIS is oriental dancing, and not the hard dancing structures they all teach in europe, especially in Austria and Germany. I want you to ask the music of the choreo we danced, this shaabi/saidi funny mix. I would be very happy if you could send it to me. Many thanks and a lot of success!"

   Neslihan (Orientalgroove Graz)


No comments: