Friday, October 11, 2013

Religion* (ART***)




What a man!:)
Only greatness can be this humble, simple, generous and authentic. I think I´m in LOVE*:)

During yesterday´s concert of ESTAS TONNE (gorgeous artist) I could not stop myself from thinking out loud, once more (confirming what has been on my mind, heart and work for so long): ART is RELIGION, it is THE CONNECTION of human beings with themselves and with GOD. Directly; face to face; no intermeditaries, power struggles, ambitions, Holly Books and Priests in the middle; the DIRECT SACRED BR...IDGE to the heart.
INDEED.
What I loved the most about this concert was the HUMAN EXPERIENCE that rose above the comercial, standard, expected "music show". That Artist/Man is not interested in selling; anything, not even his music. He´s interested in CONNECTING with other people and, by doing so, creating SACRED MOMENTS all of us will be eternally carrying within ourselves.
Blessed and grateful for the experience*.

No comments: