Monday, October 7, 2013

(Still) echos of Slovenia*

 
My last work trip to Slovenia earned me for pretty unexpected joys. A "Post-Scriptum" in my upcoming Book ("The Secrets of Egyptian Dance & Other Life Lessons from Egypt"), new friends and the longing for yet another* home.
Sometimes - ok, many times - I wish I was normal but then I know the flip side of the coin would not be here, where it is, allowing me to be CREATIVE on so many fronts.
Madness and talent are GIFTS from God that come with their correspondent burdens and responsabilities. I try - the best I can - to keep myself in "this world" without - EVER - belonging to it. The refusal to be one more of the sheep crowds is what keeps me breathing.
With a deep breath I THANK, once more, SLOVENIA (and Ksenija, the amazing organizer of the event where I taught, lectured and performed) for making me a richer human being.
Here are some more souvenirs of this unforgettable (soul) Journey*:









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wishing you more success in every step and every place you go.. :)

Joana Saahirah of Cairo said...

Thanks, Wail.
I know you do.
Wishing the Best for you and your family (in particular for your Katkouta;)
Love*,
J*.