Thursday, November 14, 2013

Coming to London (one month and a half in town)*

More than EXCITED: on my way to London (where I will stay until the end of December).
 
NEW PROJECTS on the horizon and a few (already public) EVENTS no dancer in the UK will want to miss:
 
*STAR MAKER WORKSHOP - 17th November (see infos bellow);
 
* WEEKLY MASTER CLASSES in London (see infos bellow);
 
* Possibility to book your own PRIVATE LESSONS according to my availability and only until the 20th December. This is 100% personalized program of classes that will focus on the dancer´s particular skills, personality and goals.
Bookings via email (dancemagica@gmail.com)
 
* I will also be available to PERFORM. Requests should be sent to my email (dancemagica@gmail.com)
 
 
**********Welcome, London!:) It´s a honor to bring a little piece of Egypt´s Soul to the UK.
 
 
For more infos:
 
 


No comments: