Monday, November 4, 2013

Joana Saahirah´s NEW BABY ARRIVING...:)))))))))))))))))))))




No, it´s not normal (normal seems like a stupid word to me)for a Dancer to sit hours without end at a desk and write. The mobility, above all, kills me (but, hey, who said dying cannot be great?!).The time it robs from my dance work is also heavy on, leaving me split between excitement and stress.
 
To make things clear, let me tell you something: this BOOK - "The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond" - was never planned. I have written (and edited) another book which was supposed to be published in these last few months. Then came LIFE and I followed it. I wrote another book in about three months and NOT in my mother language. Crazy, I know! No explanations offered. It is what it is*.
 
Here´s my unexpected baby, arriving without a warning and taking my world by storm.
Kicking my ass, making the sweat in ways I never thought were possible, pulling me (then again) out of my Comfort zone.
Almost out of my womb...proudly presented to the Globe*:)
 
Out of the Womb VERY SOON*- From Egypt to the World*********************
"The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond"-

 A Journey of Death and Rebirth in the country of the Pyramids.

  Once upon a time, I had a dream so I chased it – in Egypt. This Magical Book tells about this Adventure, the Price we pay for our Passions and the Wisdom we can gather on the Journey up the Mountain.
Almost killed, chased, shocked and amazed with an Egyptian (fascinating) underworld very few foreigners ever get to know...

***

" The Vision* of a Dance that answers to the question: what´s the Law?
I can hear the eternal echo (lonely singing in the mountains): The Law is LOVE. Here´s my discovery, my creed and reason to live – my own treasure island found at the present (full circle) moment.
Leaving everything I knew behind, heading to the mysterious Egypt (with a bag full of ignorance, guts and big dreams) was more than an ambitious impulse; it was a Sacred Initiation. Little did I know that it would be through hell that I would reach (my own private) Heaven."


From my BOOK "The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life & Beyond"

By Joana Saahirah of Cairo - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED*
 
 

No comments: