Saturday, November 16, 2013

GRATITUDE LETTER to my lovely LONDON DANCERS*

 
 
 Sometimes the things that are closer to our eyes are precisely the ones we cannot see (due to their extreme proximity).

 I realized - only today, on my way to London - that my upcoming BOOK
 "The Secrets of Egypt - Dance, Life and Beyond" only exists because of my students/dancers in London. Have I told them so? No, I don´t think I did. Where is my head (most important: where is my heart?).

 THEY WERE the REASON this Book (check link:https://www.facebook.com/events/234420600049446/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular ) was written and I never had the chance - or lucidity - to thank them.
NOW* is the time.


 
THANK YOU, my wonderful, bright, lovely, talented WOMEN. It was during our last Workshop ("SECRETS of EGYPTIAN DANCE" in LONDON) that my upcoming BOOK* was born. Was it not for your reactions, connection, appreciation, feed-back, messages and requests and this new born baby would have never come to LIFE*.

 Do you REALLY think I´m that* crazy?! I´d already written and edited "my own" book (to be published after "THE SECRETS of EGYPT") and was exhausted, drained, empty from the whole process. Aside from my Dance (performing, teaching, lecturing, choreographing) and constant work travels to different countries of the world, I had no time or energy to even think about writing another book - particularly one in English which is not my mother language or an idiom I´ve studied in depth.

 No, lovely ones, this baby was NOT planned and yet you pulled my fingers and the tip of their soul to write it. While I watched you working - DISCOVERING - in our London Workshop, I realized I HAD to share more of it with the World. When I received your messages telling me what that workshop had meant to you, I realized I had to share more of it with the world. When some of you read the 20 pages workshop´s guide I gave you and requested that I wrote MORE about those subjects, I realized I had to share more of it with the World.

 It was on my return from London that I started to build the BOOK, still not aware that it would take that shape or be published. Actually, I wasn´t aware of anything - except your enthusiasm, love and understanding.
You were the first stone of this Castle*********************
 
The only words that make sense right now are THANK YOU FROM MY HEART, BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.

THANK YOU*********************

No comments: