Tuesday, January 3, 2012




Away for a while...




Wishing, once more, all my friends and fans a GREAT 2012 with conscious CHOICES, THOUGHTS. FEELINGS, ACTIONS that will CREATE a different, lighter, happier time.




As the day only has 24 hours and I am only one, some priorities have to be settled so my blogs and Facebook profiles will be left for a while so that I can commit myself with other important things from which lots of people will be able to taste a little bit later.




Writing my own book while performing, traveling, teaching is a monumental task. So a bigger focus and time should be devoted to that wonderful and challenging task.


Making sure that the BEST Oriental and Folcloric show will be, soon, available in Cairo for an audience who is READY for ART with love and courage also takes effort, burocratic work, proper time.


Planning events for 2012 and choosing where to go, with whom and doing what so that my 2012 will be as PRODUCTIVE and HAPPY as I wish it to be.




Till my return, you can be updated by joining me on my


Fan Page in Facebook *(search for "Joana Saahirah of Cairo Fan Page"),


check performance videos on the Youtube *(search for Joana Saahirah of Cairo) and ask for further infos about shows and workshops through the email: dancemagica@gmail.com




Bless you all and receive my warmest HUG.










No comments: