Tuesday, January 10, 2012






Guilty as charged.








Of being ALIVE.




Of doing everything I dream of and want for myself, no matter how many obstacles get in the way.




Of watching the "Family Guy" series with the passion and delight of children.




Of choosing my lovers, friends, global family.




Of escaping to cinema sessions with a STARBUCKS moccha on my hands when things get really rough and my mind yells "give me silence for a while".




Of having fun with my mum, more than with anyone else I ever met in my Life.




Of fighting back, every time assholes try to cut my legs simply because I don t sleep with them, I don t throw myself at their feet, I bother them with my constructive PRESENCE.




Of reading as a compulsion and throwing away some literature master pieces which I find to be so damn boring.




Of LOVING with no games, no mixed messages, no lies or any kind of cheating. Just LOVING. And then, NOT, at all. This tendence for TOTALITY seems to be outrageous for a lot of people.




Of not bothering about what others think of me.




Of DANCING from my guts and soul, never from a point of vanity.




Of WORKING with dignity and respect for myself, no DIVA bullshit required.






Of not letting any great or umpleasant circumstances define me as they are always transitory and conditional as my SOUL is eternal and uncondicional.




Of writing, teaching, coreographing, performing as a way of BEING in the world with no models to follow, no dogmas to stick up to, no certainties.




Of BEING HAPPY, no matter what.








Guilty as charged of NEVER GIVING UP my Dreams!!!




Guilty of loving food, beach, travels, books, Oprah Magazine, Tango, Salsa, Flamenco and all the dances in the world, healthy and loving sex with the man of my choice, genuine and kind people, animals, fire, rain, sun and so many other things that turn me into something IMPOSSIBLE to define.




Guilty as charged from being MYSELF, no excuses, no fears...

No comments: