Monday, January 23, 2012





Of WOMEN and other delights.






If you are a regular reader of my Blog or one of my close friends, you know my world is mostly male. My most generous teachers and supporters were, almost all, men, my best friends are male, I perform with a male orchestra and deal with 99% of men and just 1% of women.


Daring to organize my FIRST "ORIENTAL LADIES NIGHT" is a way to balance this matter. Entering the FEMININE world of Cairo women is an enigmatic pleasure that I am willing to learn from with all my guts and passion. As usual.




I know, in advance, that I will GIVE a lot of me to these women (first night on the 5th February, Biancaffé, Mohandessin, starting at 19.00h until 24.00h) BUT they will also TEACH me a LOT about what it means BEING a WOMAN in a wide sense of the word. I know, FOR SURE, that we will enrich each other in unexpected, wonderful ways and for that I am so excited.



For being the Teacher but, mostly, the STUDENT. Of beautiful women whom, like me, reach for a JOYFUL way of BEING themselves at their BEST.


For all the WOMEN who will JOIN us on the first "Oriental Ladies Night", this 5th February, here it goes - in advance - all my LOVE and LIGHT!



See u all there, soon...For the PROGRAM of this MAGICAL NIGHT, please check anterior posts of this BLOG.

No comments: