Saturday, January 14, 2012



It´s HAPPENING:



"Women´s Empowerment through Oriental Dance" in CAIRO!!!






I dream BIG. I DO even BIGGER. No matter how many mountains, mice and snakes get in my way!



After an loud conflict between me and a lady called "Bloom" (very suggestive name and I SAW the signs in it) during which I got to think about the ancient competition and evilness between Women, an idea was born: Instead of saying: "WOMEN, unite and learn from each other" I decided to DO SOMETHING.




Find a venue where I could teach Oriental Dance mixed with books (fun AND education) and open discussions about WOMEN´s Worlds and a "LADY´s NIGHT" where they could see me PERFORM (with a very special orchestra that you ll all know more about soon), dance together, have their own little "souk" for specially selected dance and beauty items, Tarot readings, etc. A women´s world with no comparing each other, no envy, no ancient irritating competition, no bad mouthing, no gossip. ONLY the BEST of WOMEN for WOMEN.



It is, finally, HAPPENING.

As in everything else that is done in this city, it took a LOT of effort, time and patience to see it all coming true but, thanks God, WE are doing IT.

First set of classes and "Women´s Night" starting from the end of January.

More details will follow!

Yeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......................................

3 comments:

Diana said...

This is so great! Congratulations and keep doing it! :)

Joana Saahirah of Cairo said...

Thanks, Diana!
It is a BIG DEAL for me as I see how Oriental Dance and Women s true inter/action with each other can bring such benefits to the LIVES of many.
I work by PASSION and WITH PASSION.This is just another PASSION of mine.
Love, from Cairo...
J.

Joana Saahirah of Cairo said...

Thanks, Diana!
It is a BIG DEAL for me as I see how Oriental Dance and Women s true inter/action with each other can bring such benefits to the LIVES of many.
I work by PASSION and WITH PASSION.This is just another PASSION of mine.
Love, from Cairo...
J.