Friday, December 21, 2012

21-12-2012: the Beginning*.

Opportunities for Growth are everywhere : few of us take the time, effort, risk and courage to grab them and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Life is a constant jump into the Unknown - so I´ve seen (so far). Daring to step into Darkness and Strange holes is what builds up a CHARACTER (that illusive quality I love and respect so much). It´s not really about the competition with others and the "winning" part - which can be totally relative and deceiving - but the gift of the DARING STEPS towards the JOURNEY, the TRYING, the ATTEMPT to go further into yourself  - and out - that you went yesterday. Time has arrived to let that ego on the shelf of antiquities - where it belongs - and start to use your Soul as the main guide of your thoughts, feelings and Actions.

Here it is: a brand new WORLD beginning: 21-12-2012 (the gate opener).
A brand new energetic frequency is invading the Earth and its sons and daughters ( us). 
No escape from EVOLUTION (you step forward or you die, as simple as that).
As a Kamikaze girl that I´ve always been, the adrenaline of the Unknown, the irresistible allure of Adventure, the conquering highs, the Curiosity - oh, the immense Curiosity and the availability to be wrong (therefore open to Learning): all of those things become more essential and urgent than they´ve ever been.

Taking the risk of sounding selfish and egocentric, I aim to focus even more on myself than I already did until now. Other people´s faults are theirs - not mine to pinpoint and criticize - and I have my own faults and dark spots to deal with so: irrigating my own Tree is the goal for now and ahead.

Wishing we all do the same ´cause a New World starts with the decision of
 NEW PERSON in each one of us. 



No comments: