Saturday, December 1, 2012

Bellydance Trophies Competition (London) and Workshops preparations.



  1. On the LONDON workshops preparation: 

    It´s AMAZING how everything I lived - from early childhood - is always PRESENT in my work (as well as in my personal life, of course). Once I dig deep into a new NUBIAN choreography to teach in London I watch in awe as my body REMEMBERS the

    birthday parties in african "retornados" neighbourhoods in Portugal, the nights spent in african discos with the best instinct dancers in the world, my Cuba salsa discoveries in the streets, even some special love affairs painted in chocolate skin passion. Oh, no: dance is not only about steps: it is LIFE, indeed: nothing short of MIRACULOUS. Such a pity just a few individuals can RECOGNIZE It*.

Excited - VERY excited - about TEACHING and PERFORMING in LONDON, as well as judging in the "BELLYDANCE TROPHIES" COMPETITION (expecting some more amazing dancers and a rain of talents!). 
To get full informations about it ALL (the Competition, my Workshops and Performance in London), follow the joyous path of this link:

No comments: