Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Telegram from London*.

LONDON:
FANTASTIC. IN ALL THE WAYS. MORE DETAILS, PHOTOS AND VIDEOS LATER ON.

Here are some messages received from dancers who attended my workshops in London as well as a lovely comment of Farah Nasri - the beautiful organizer of the event - posted during my performance. Thanks for all these kind words.:)

  1. "I am soooo LUCKY. I had a class with Joana Saahirah  today - she was brilliant - so giving as a teacher, so intelligent and so insightful!! If you are ever in Cairo I advise you take a class with her!!! She gave me a lot to work on, I am going to have to push myself. Am i scared? No, I am petrified. But.... at the same time excited."
    By Zara Dance

    *



    1. "Joana Saahirah, thank you for this amazing workshop and for the oriental one on Saturday! They were both very inspiring, as was seeing you dance later on at the Trophies. I could have watched you forever!!! Hope you come back to London soon. Farah Nasri, thank you so much for organizing!"
      By Tiziana Cauli

      *

      "You will hear a lot of Egyptian men saying ' oh i cant believe my eyes... ' ( normally followed by the chat up line - an angel from the paradise..) anyways, right now looking at Joana Saahirah dancing and the only sentence that comes to my mind is I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!!! Wallah.. :)))))"
      Farah Nasri

      *

      And some brittish sense of humor for the Road: two expressions that made me LOVE England (more than I already do): 
      *"Excuse me, darling. I have to use the facilities".
      Translation: "Sorry, dude. I have to pee."
      *"Oh, she was a negotiator of affections...". 
      Translation: "Damn, she was a prostitute."

      Gotta LOVE english people and their language.:)




No comments: