Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas retreat and Eilat Festival preparations.

Will I allow myself a couple of Christmas days JUST to be with my family, eat the sweets I have the right to, read, watch silly Christmas movies and chill out for a second?! That´s worth a try - simply because I deserve it and there´s a brand new season of EVENTS, CHALLENGES, new ADVENTURES and VICTORIES to achieve (lots of work and shine my way/our way - Inshah Allah*).


For now: back to the basics: some cooking with my mum will heal the most exhausted bits of my heart; having a  Christmas night at home - for the first time in many years (these last years I was always in Cairo, performing - as usual); stopping the "Dream come true" machine just for a little (very little while). A warrior needs her time to reboot, rebirth, re-breath, REBUILD herself and the map she has designed for her Journey.

Breathing in and UP...

After my two day break, WORK it is: preparing Eilat Festival material (4 different thematic workshops and performances with a very talented live orchestra: YES!) and digging - once more and for the last time - on the final phase of my BOOK´s editing. 
Life is NOW and always AHEAD.:) 
Merry Christmas, everyone!





No comments: