Tuesday, June 23, 2009

“Great shows tonight, some secrets I will not yet reveal and anew Summer Workshop in Cairo- CSA Maadi(Join us during the whole month of June!)

Cairo, the 2nd June, 2009


“Great shows tonight, some secrets I will not yet reveal and anew Summer Workshop in Cairo- CSA Maadi(Join us during the whole month of June!)




*** I am confirming, once more, that some hard times and injustice wemay suffer come to bring us better paths, news challenges and steps forward! When we think we are being victims of injustice, evilness and pain, we are actually on the way to something much better than we hadbefore, watching as the opportunity for our evolution is on our enemies hands. An official THANK YOU note for all the generous,attentive enemies who have tried to harm me until today. You´re theones who push me forward and my victories are also yours.My heart felt thank you! Did I mention how ironic life is?!


*** Breaking the sour tone of many of my last Diary pages, here we go again with good news!Tonight I had the best show crowds ever! There was a mix of egyptians– my favourite audience – arabs and foreigners and all of them were so demanding and warm that I had to rise to the occasion and bring inspiration to its fullest!The owner of the place came to check on my show, as he frequently does(is he afraid I´ll go on stage with my snickers on my head?! I mean…Iwouldn´t, would I?! And yet Dina – famous egyptian dancer - has pulletout some very similar underwear marketing stuff on stage and gained inpromotion and fame, so…).


*** At the beginning, my head was very far away from the stage (…) but the audience managed to bring me back to earth and I had a wonderful time in a very relaxed mood. No worries about doing a good job,checking on my dress and hair, make-up and all the little details that make me presentable for the stage. Just pure enjoyment and the best feed-back from the mixed nationality crowd.


*** Secrets, secrets, secrets…everybody has them, specially in Egypt.It seems that truth always gets you in troubles around here. Most people´s lives are built on lies they tell to themselves, their spouses, lovers, “friends”, co-workers. Lying is one of Egypt´s favourite activities and, may I fairly say, one of the most useful and life saving tools you can ever have! I am not a good lier, which has brought me so many troubles along theway. I should know how to be silent, pretend I don´t know anything and just listen, not saying what I think and feel all the time but that´sstill a long way to run until I reach street wise maturity skills and master the essential art of keeping my mouth shut.
As any true local, I am keeping secrets under the table and, for thefirst time in my life, I am enjoying having them. Isn´t life so colourful and multi-faceted?!


*** Another BIT OF GOOD NEWS:MY NEW SUMMER COURSE IN CSA- MAADI!

From the 8th June until the end of the same month, all Mondays andWednesdays from 12.00h till 13.30hFor more infos and subscriptions, please email me: dancemagica@gmail.com orcall me on my egyptian mobile: 002- 012 258 8817

No comments: