Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cairo, the 13th September, 2009

“Simply the BEST!”


I am sleepless again. And almost speechless too.
The adrenaline still runs in my veins…music still pumping in full power inside my head and my heart.

Tonight shows were the BEST so far and believe me I have been enjoying a great deal of INCREDIBLE audiences since I was blessed to move to the great “Nile Maxim” and, finally, be in a place that reflects my level as an artist and as a person.

Tonight was just overwhelming and all I can do is, in total humbleness, thank God for everything. When reality is way too good to take in and all the blessings seem too unreal, all I can do is pray and thank (aren’t these the same?!)

Special tables reserved just to see ME dance, great groups of mixed people (foreigners, Egyptians, arabs, you name it) and my name being yelled at full power by the ones who knew what they could expect from me.

I danced HAPPY. Very happy. Time flew too fast and, in each dress change, I wished I could run to the stage in split of a second to reunite with my audiences. That’s how great it was…after nights like this, all the troubles, obstacles, disappointments and pain I have endured to get here are smashed and turned into ashes.
They’re nothing near from this incredible JOY!
And my destiny unfolds itself in front of my still incredulous eyes…

Thank you, God! 111000000000000 times and forever: Thank you.


Preparing to travel to Portugal – YES! – and already wondering about the BOMBASTIC new show I will present as soon as I return to Cairo in the beginning of October! Being appreciated and respected in your job is the best way to push you forward and make you grow. And, by God, I am growing!
Did I mention YUPPIIIIIIIEEEEEEE???!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: