Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cairo, the 5th September, 2009



I'll be away from my postings and pc for a while from today...digging deep into my shows and other challenges and priorities. So...leaving you with my latest news and hoping to hear lots of comments from fans and controversial followers (my favourites!:)).


MY EVENTS TO FOLLOW...
TAKE NOTICE:

Excited coreographing my new dances (Crazy Tabla Solo and Modern Saiidi) for my upcoming workshops abroad and regular classes in Cairo:


1.Workshops in Portugal (Lisbon, 19,20th September) - more infos through my email: dancemagica@ gmail.com




2.Workshops in Italy (Rome, the 26,27th September) - more infos through my email: dancemagica@ gmail.com or jacybellydance@gmail.com




3.Regular classes in Cairo from the 5th October ahead at CSA INSTITUTE, MAADI (21st Street, number 4) - more infos through CSA ( 010 382 96 38 or email: pauline@livinginegypt.org )




Schedule for regular classes (from the 5th October):


Mondays from 12.30h till 13.30h - Beginners Oriental Dance Class
Wednesdays from 12.30h till 13.30h - Intermediate Oriental Dance Class
Tuesdays evening from 7.00h pm till 8.00h pm - Beginners Oriental Dance Class
Tuesdays evening from 8.00h pm till 9.00h pm - Intermediate Oriental Dance Class


4. Egyptian Night at the CSA on the 7th October (starting at 17.30h)
with EGYPTIAN DINNER, INTIMATE SHOW OF JOANA S.(live egyptian music), dance video-clip show and open conference about Oriental Dance and Egyptian Culture.
For infos and bookings, please contact: lama@livinginegypt.org




NOTE: New Joana Saahirah article coming out on the CSA magazine ("OASIS") in October!


5 Don't loose my Ramadan shows at the "Nile Maxim" until the 15th September and yet a new BOMBASTIC show at the same venue FROM OCTOBER ON!

For reservations, please call "Nile Maxim":
012 73 88888
010 73 88888
011 73 88888
02 - 273 88888

No comments: