Friday, September 4, 2009



Cairo, the 4th September, 2009














"Me, myself and my 1000 faces on stage"




In life as on the stage. Life as a mirror of my life and my artportraying me in my 1000 faces.



Stage and life end up being one and a single cell spreading from all the complexities of what defines me (I am feeling too fancy today!).

















We're never just ONE, aren't we?!







I am baladi and shabeya. I am also classic and sophisticated.


I am Om Kolthoum and Hadaweya. I am earth and sky. Water and fire.

Lots of fire. Too much of it.
These photos reflect my many faces or the several colours of my soul. A bit of everything PLUS spices. I am all about the spices, thanks God! :)


















Full house tonight at the "NILE MAXIM". What a thrill...God!


I guess people sense my excitement and my drive while on stage. It must be impossible to ignore it because it's so damned strong.



Dancing, dancing, dancing. Moving forward. Opening new windows and searching for my higher self. The stage is a temple. My temple. Where I find LIGHT and, finally, who I REALLY AM.

Thanking God. Every day. Every night.




















No comments: