Tuesday, April 13, 2010



Cairo, the 12th April, 2010


A new departure...
NEWS
to follow!



If you follow my blogs you must have noticed, by now, that I disappear from short periods of time and that has nothing to do with going on a retreat to the Sinai mountains or such. It's just that, from that to time, I get so overloaded with work that I simply can't update my blogs so here we go again...


So here's what's happening right now:
I am creating, creating, creating...hope you can all see the results in the shape of live shows, videos, workshops... whatever God wants!

Preparing new show for the NILE MAXIM with my also - always - new orchestra!
Preparing Colombia and Argentina events and feeling happy to receive some more invitations to teach and perform in another places (will update infos as soon as I can and all is confirmed!) in the world.
I feel honoured and excited!


NEWS TO FOLLOW:


1. New program and a NEW ME. As usual.
Not to be missed, if you’re in Cairo, check one of my shows at the NILE MAXIM!Reservations through the following numbers:
- 002 - 012 73 88888 / 002- 011 73 88888 / 002 - 010 73 88888 / 002 - 02 273 88888

2. COLOMBIA
Being the invited artist and teacher from Cairo of the Oriental Dance Festival in Colombia - LATIN ARABIAN - on the 30th April, 1st and 2nd May, 2010 (Latin America, here I come!).

Workshops and shows with live orchestra from Cairo (see further details in ulterior post). I´m looking forward to teach my new choreographies and finally bring a bit of the Cairo magic to the world performing with live band in a show I wouldn´t advise you to miss…:)

For detailed infos, please check the website:
http://www.saharnicompany.com

3. ARGENTINA:
I will also be performing and teaching in Buenos Aires, Argentina sharing my Art with that beautiful people on the 7,8 and 9th May!!!
Infos: Bellydance Weekend Festival 2010 Buenos Aires
www.infoarabe.com


4. STOP THE TRAFFIC, FOLKS! 'Cause this is a great piece of NEWS:
You do not wanna miss my show at the CLOSING GALA OF THE BIGGEST ORIENTAL DANCE EVENT IN THE WORLD, AHLAN WA SAHLAN FESTIVAL ON THE 30TH JUNE
(Md. Raqia Hassan creation and direction).


This is the ONE you will HAVE to watch, if you love Oriental Dance and Art.
I am so honoured by this invitation and excited I can't hardly speak (or write, for that matter!).


5. Keep updated through the FACEBOOK ( add me as Joana Saahirah) and Youtube (search for Joana Saahirah of Cairo).

See you soon...

No comments: