Monday, April 26, 2010




Cairo, the 27th April, 2010

On my way to Colombia and Argentina...


Almost, almost on my way to Colombia and Argentina.
Still performing every day until my departure so...no time to breath.
Finishing material for workshops and shows between my own shows, in my backstage room surrounded by make-up bags and dresses...oh, my life is a mess...a blessed, wonderful mess full of wounds and joys.

The most exciting thing about these treaps?
The sharing part.
Knowing I will be able to pass on my vision/passion for dance/life to so many students and audiences...that's a privilege and I am so deeply grateful for that opportunity.

Latin America...here I come...:)

Crazy (surprizingly) realistic last minute note:
I am quite sure I will be changing steps and re-doing my crazy choreographies on the airplane and airport bathrooms.

Scary last minute note:
I AM NOT KIDDING.

No comments: