Saturday, June 18, 2011











Events to follow while I am not around the corner!




Here is the information for all the dancers who will come to Cairo this month and the following.

I am currently in between contracts in Cairo (still running away from the classical "pashas" trying to get me into bed with them...sorry I STILL choose the man I sleep with and it seems that is STILL an offense to these men who think any dancer should be their sexual toy!) so you can have a chance to see me perform live after Ramadan or in any of the upcoming events around the world.



Here are the NEWS I can tell about right now (some others are still in the box of the Gods and the Secrets):


1. If you happen to be in Cairo and wish to have private lessons with me (one student and groups as well), you may contact me through my email: dancemagica@gmail.com




2. I will teach and perform in different events to come and here are some of them:

-27th August - Om Kolthoum Workshop in PORTUGAL!


-September - Miami Belly Dance Convention (check full infos at the Facebook) and other venues still to announce in the United States of America!

-October - Merano, Italy!


-November- Barcelona, Spain!

Ask for further details through my email: dancemagica@gmail.com




And much more yet to come.

Meanwhile, I will be choreographing new pieces to teach, preparing my new show for Cairo and writing the book that brought me to Egypt in the first place.



Joyful and grateful for everything.................

No comments: