Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Romeo y Julieta - Allessandra Ferri y Julio Bocca



Again and again, my inspirations go further and wider between real life events of my own and other artist s who dance, paint, sculpt, write and sing in a way that touches my soul and, by doing it, OPEN new doors that I use to amplify my own ART.

I have posted this piece of ART many times and it is still one of my all time favourites, starting from the music. Prokofiev has just created the perfect musical translation of Shakespeare master piece "Romeu and Juliet" with all its nuances and psychological moods. Just can t imagine a better soundtrack for this eternal story.
The rendition these two DANCERS give to it is just heart breaking, real, unforgettable and thrilling...

This is how life and dance should feel. Between madness and DIVINE light.

No comments: