Friday, June 17, 2011






Of food and other substances...


What feeds a dancer and inspires him/her?


What fills the movements in such a way that dance becomes ALIVE, thrilling, moving, surprising and art is born from skin, blood and soul?




For me, it has always been LOVE, PASSION, the MEN of my life for whom I have the deepest appreciation and adoration as they are the FOOD that keeps me going, the fuel that allows me to create.




The hands I love around my waist are enough to start off a new choreography.


The memory of his eyes on my eyes is more than enough to justify an whole show full of REAL stuff.


The blessing of loving and being loved is what keeps me going, what pushes me to dance and explode of emotion on each performance.

The food of my dance is LIFE, after all. Through the arms of my man...

No comments: