Saturday, June 11, 2011



Searching number...



There are those who are full of convictions "knows for sure" and those, like me, who cannot keep themselves from searching and asking. No certainty on the horizon, no comfortable "know for sure" to appease my turbulent mind, no remedy for the soul which is never satisfied with easy answers.


Oriental Dance - and the pathways it lead me into - has been my biggest master. All the individuals I ve met along the way - specially the ones who hurt me deeply - have been my gurus and nothing remains, just a clear idea that everything and everyone MOVES and changes all the time making it impossible to DEFINE anything in this Universe.


From my DANCE work - as a performer, choreographer and teacher - to all the things I currently study with all my heart (yoga, piano, tango are in the order of the day...) I take pieces of LIGHT that, put together, get me much more than "for sures".

Putting the pieces of the endless puzzle together, I get peace of mind. No treasure can be higher than this. Knowing that everything passes, changes and dies to give place to something new is the safe boat that keeps me floating in the middle of sunny days and storms.


Searching...and that s LIFE.

No comments: