Thursday, September 13, 2012

Agenda: taking the SOUL* of Oriental Dance to the World*!

(Image montage by Monir Mahmoud)




Another period of Blog writing absence is arriving (sorry, dear followers!) due to the busy time I´m already having on my hands (too much to do in too little time). 
Here´s, in a resume, what will happen from this next month:

1. Finalizing my BOOK´s editing phase (two volumes of pure GOODIES that will enchant and shock the world: from the moment I came to Egypt to start my career until the (almost) Egyptian Revolution of 2011. True stories, true feelings and my soul translated in words. 


2. Preparing upcoming EVENTS in:

*PORTUGAL (Lisbon, the 13th October);* SPAIN (Barcelona, the 2-3-4th November); *PORTUGAL (17,18th November); *RUSSIA (24,25th November);*ENGLAND(6,7,8th December);*IRELAND ( 14,15th December); Eilat (16-19th January, 2013)

 and MORE to announce...:)))))*


MISSION: BRING BACK THE SOUL OF ORIENTAL DANCE TO THE WORLD!



No comments: