Sunday, September 30, 2012

Autumn leaves on my garden.

It´s a brand NEW and EXCITING phase for me:

*Preparing several tours for this Fall and projects for the AMAZING 2013!

*Finishing the editing of my BOOK (which is ending up to be a TWO VOLUMES goodie that promises to break many walls and cause its share of polemic simply by telling the bare TRUTH about a lot of dust that was - until now - kept under many carpets of hypocrisy and ignorance;

*Choreographing new peaces to teach (in Spain, Russia, England, Ireland, Israel and more...);

*Redefining myself and my priorities in LIFE: after 7 years of performing in Egypt with my own orchestra and as the owner of my own body, mind and soul TIME has arrived to take all I LEARNT - or just remembered...- to the whole WORLD. This is my Mission in Life: as I always knew it was. 
LIVING is- after all- fulfilling that MISSION and BEING HAPPY while doing it.
Amen.

P.S. New Love and Passions on the way too. 


No comments: